Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Barbooo~

Tomorrow will be my last day for exAm~Wuhuhuhuhu~~~

Hate the person keep on come my class~VIRUS VIRUS~
nO manners guy FUCKS OFF~

hMM..
Today exam is just normal.
Everything seems okays.

Minda Ceria Sir had been sick for one week plus.
OMG!
hEhe.Hope u nothing yea~

Friday.should i go for jusco or go for school?
Wonder wonder.
Or wan go SHOGUN?

tEh xiao Bie~
can bring me go genting boh~
I have been a long time no went to genting already neh~~
Please....

HAHAHAHA~~
bUT maybe he is in the busy.
So he don't bring me.
Miss miss the moment he fetch me to piano class~~~
WOW WOW WOW~~!!!!

hehehe~
opps~
Tomorrow will be my piano lesson.

AND.
BAD NEWS.
saturday i will be cut my hair.
MAYBE WILL BE SHORT SO SOON~
WUUUWUUU~

but damage hair also useless.
SO.
CUT BAH~
HEEEEEE~

No comments: