Monday, June 1, 2009

A big decision in my liFe.

I WILL CUT HAIR SOON
if not mistaken is by tomorrow.
GOSH.
wILL iT BE damn short?
I have no idea.
Today gambling----lami.
WON RM100.
though is not an big amount,
but I am happy with it.
Cause since this year,
I am keep on lost in this game,
at first I am blaming on my luck.
But after my dad scold me.
ONLY i realise that,
I am not in the patient and those who are
LACK OF PATIENT,
100%will become loser in the game,
so,
i am happy cause at last i win.
AND.
THANKS PAPA.
muaks!
weeeeee~~~
My budget for tommorrow hair-cutting price.
Straighten + cut
RM 300.
hope don't more than this price.
LOL.
due to that hair designer is my cousin,
i think will give me special discount,
or maybe not even take my money.
but i will still give him.
But he is famous hair stylish.
He perm one head is about 500++
if long la.
so how so how?
BUT i am short and cousin.
CAN DE LA.
hehehe!
Hmmmmmmm.
hope i will not cry tomorrow.
there will always a thing call...
----hair extension.
so..ciao ya bubu!
muaks!

No comments: