Saturday, March 27, 2010

mWahs ~~~♥♥♥

Mum and dad were having out-station.
Of course hubbie needa bring me out for eat.
If not I'll be straving la wei .. XD

Allright,I planned to see my future room but too bad I couldn't get the person who needa show me the room.
Therefore,after our branch,we stick our ass to KLCC.

Yea,April's birthday is just arround the corner,
and of course we are all headaching bout the present.
But previously I had brought her to SASA for choosing the perfume.
And after smelling this and that fragrance , she decide to choose either ANNA-SUI Christmas ROCK ME collection nor GUCCI FLORA .
Since that I had the ROCK ME collection,so she choose the GUCCI,
YEA ! I hope we can share in the future as she wish too.
WE POOR MA =/ CAN'T AFFORD 2 MA,SO SHARE SHARE LO =O

uhm.and today I bought it from KLCC.
It was so nice and a shower gel tag along too.
maybe gucci's company also wish APRIL happy birthday so give her a shower gel ?
hahahaha ! and I LOVE THE WRAPPING SO MUCH.
~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥
And I'll not forget to pamper myself.
My new TEES collection.
French connection which is FCUK collection.
NO FUCKING WORRIES =)
I'll wear on April's birthday perhaps.
AND.
THE DAY WILL BE CELEBRATE IN ''FULL-HOUSE''if there is no any changes.
mwahs ~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥
Our share for April's present:
Thanks for the sponsorship by ::
Amanda
Cyrus Seng
Eyvonne Siau
Mico
Teh Lu Yi~~~♥♥♥ me ! ^^

No comments: