Monday, March 22, 2010

♥ StubbornPrincess-bubu's Birthday - Angel & Devil nIghts ~~~♥♥♥

Obviously I am now here to blog about my 18th Birthday.
Once in your life time you will turns 18.
And I am someone without any organising own bbq party experience,but I am still shouting that : I WANT ORGANISE A PARTY.

I need to thanks many of VIP in my life.
Especially my mum,I get a very suck result in my SPM but still,she willing to cook for me.
Thanks,and many of them help me lot.
VIP,CheeWeng godbrother,OMG,he paid 1k,and he help me do many stuff,even he is the major part who in-charge in BBQ,I willing to help if I am not with dress and heavy make up and the blink finger-nail . I owe you a big one ok? I will try my best to help you next time.This is what I swear.

The next VIP-Cyrus SengChenWai, he in charge in all decorating of my small living room,and he draw my face,my nail and perm my hair.
Thanks baby. LOVE LOVE LOVE =D

And of course never the less some of them , Eyvonne, Amanda, Kevin =D Thanks =D
and also photographer - Elton =D

The princess of the day ::

DENG DENG, PARTY START ::

The big gift I received on my birthday :: Burberry's Valentine's collection =D

Peiying :: She gave me lots of candy and chocolates... I liked it so muchie. Now I'm as sweet as candy =D Mwahs =D but too bad she was just come for a few moment =( nevermind. We get our next outing in future yea =D

Vincent :: He gave me a necklace,but too bad,I have sensitive skin =( But still appreciate it =D

FAMILY:
LUYI,MUMMY,DADDY,XINYEE


AMICAL ELAINE,LUYI,YIWEN


HUIHUI,LUYI,MUNMUN

LUYI,ZHU XIANG.

LUYI,KEVIN

LUYI,CYRUS

LUYI,KINKY

LUYI,APRIL

LUYI,MICO

GIRLGIRL,LUYI

SHIN CHEN,LUYI

Start eating ::~~~♥♥♥

A surprise from him ~~~♥♥♥
The 90 roses. HaPPy BirThdaY~~~♥♥♥

The devil and the angel ~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥
I JUST LOVE THESE PICTURE SO MUCH..
CAUSE WE ARE GOOD ONE WHO FOLLOW THE THEME ~~~♥♥♥

Relatives ~~~♥♥♥

Brother's friends ~~~♥♥♥

Girls having their own fun ~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥
~~~♥♥♥
~~~♥♥♥
Preparing for the next session ~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥ I though I can bring this to shopping ?
But too bad they had cut it into pieces ~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥
Open my presents... Owhhhh ~~~♥♥♥

~~~♥♥♥ I received the most precious present :: Burberry's Handbag + Burberry's Cake from them ( CheeWeng,Cyrus,Kinky,Amanda,MeiYen,April,KevinKoh,HuiHui,AhGirl,Eyvonne,JiaEn)

~~~♥♥ 90 roses from my Hubbie

~~~♥♥ PohKong Earring from Family members.

~~~♥♥♥ BodyShop Products from WenMin, NinaRici perfume from Edwin Teh , Tons of Candy from PeiYing, White Angel Tees from ChinEng , CR2 Handbag from Brother's friend, A black handbag from YiWen and Elaine, AngPao from Relatives and ShinChen,Necklace from Vincent.

Anyways,I am very unsatisfied with some of them absent , needa give them a whack on their ass. HMPH . And also feel a bit disappointed on those who not follow the theme,maybe you feel you are okay on not following but you will not know the feeling for the people who are following. That's it.

I am happy on my birthday .. But I know I won't get to organise it again on my 19th and 20th. But I'll consider it again when I turns 21st. Mwahs .

2 comments:

Penny tio 【培培】 said...

ha...sweet 18-birthday^^
you look pretty that day=)

swh said...

a memorable and sweet birthday party u had !