Thursday, May 27, 2010

~~~♥♥♥Sleepless night

I wonder that did I fall in sleep even a minute?
I guess nope.
I lye down on the bed,rolling and rolling non-stop.
HAHA. But my tears didn't fall,just a kind of uncomfortable appear..
I didn't feel very bad I trust,just a bit heartache and it's hard to let the negative feeling go off.

What happen to me?
I don't know. Or maybe I don't want to know.
I just want to pretend nothing and shout that,I AM OKAYYYYYY~
MUAHAHAHAHA~

I wonder did there anything could cure my suffer?
I look at the so-call ring non-stop phone..
But it never rings.
HAHA..Is that a joke?But I don't feel funny though.

I am in a bad mood,bad situation.

I need someone to warm me and cheer me up.
But I don't hope is you.Cause I am really enough with the hope I give you and u disappointed me with your words.

No comments: