Wednesday, June 16, 2010

dulan

I couldn't hide my feeling anymore...
Maybe I will used up rude words , couldn't control anymore.

I will mad I will care is because I care you before.
BUT WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING NOW?
Everyone has their own limit~ Don't too over.

You asked , You wanna know , Cause you concern me or can known as CONCERNED US.
I KNOW!

We used to be the twins.
U sit behind me when we study~
WE PLAY.WE HAD FUN.
our mind is always stick together.
Even sometimes we can use heart to communicate and know each others need.

BUT NOW! FUCK YOU !
CIBAI. I ALREADY VERY ENOUGH OF THAT.

U go and ask EYVONNE what is going on.
And U HATE MY BF.
okay,fine,I understand.

AND YOU HATE HIM UNTIL CAUSE OF HE IS BESIDE ME,
YOU ORDERED ME NO NEED TO VISIT YOU.
HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG~
but okay fine,i respect,i know your misunderstand,
so I call him wait me outside and i still go find you ~
and I said already I will explain to you ~
but when I wanna know whats the hell is going on,
U told me and you end up with the word '' maybe you could explain all these but i dun wanna hear any of ur explaination ''
I HAVE HEARTED TO EXPLAIN WITH YOU EVERY SINGLE THING BUT U DUNWAN LISTEN.WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO ?
I GOT HEART EXPLAIN BUT U DUN WAN HEAR.
OKAY. SUAN.

AND U SAID I AM BLIND AND CALL ME DUN REGRET AFTER I BREAK UP.
but i had told you all my arguement with friends is not INCLUDE HIM EVEN A LITTLE.
BUT U SAID i am blind.
and you have MISUNDERSTAND ME SO MUCH BUT YOU IGNORE MY EXPLAINATION.
DO U KNOW YOU ARE UNDESERVING ME ?

okay fine. MAYBE U ARE ON THE FIRE AND I SHOULD IGNORE UR WORDS.
I AM HURT BUT I FEEL STILL WE HAVE CHANCE TO BE BACK LIKE USUAL.

and after I knowing al the truth I WANNA TELL YOU.
AND U WALL IN FACEBOOK WHAT 7?
YOU SAID OUR SHITS U NOT INTERESTED,NOT TO BOTHER YOU ANYMORE BOUT THESE SHITS.but previously u are the one who ask,and cause of these shits u DELETE ME FROM FACEBOOK.

WHAT THE HELL I HAVE DONE WRONG AND U HAVE QUALIFIED TO GIVE UP OUR FRIENDSHIP? I TRY TO FIX BUT U KEEP ON IGNORE ME.

U ARE THE ONE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIP.

and I just know all the truth is came out from which BITCH.
i had warn you .
u wan listen or not is ur hell business.

U ARE THE ONE WHO DUN APPRECIATE THIS FRIENDSHIP.
LET'S SEE,
IN THE FUTURE,
U ARE THE ONE WHO BLIND OR ME.

No comments: