Thursday, June 17, 2010

Removed my ChatBox ~~~♥♥♥

Baby,Don't angry me on doing this okay ? ILY

Yea,people who are close to me always know my behaviour,
and will know my innocence on being undeserved.
But who cares ? I just have few VIP in my life and that is only the people I CARE !
Sorry,I am just so selfish.

But , there is too much people care on me,
Even some people can even care until SPAM MY CHATBOX.
jealousy ? enviness ? IDK.
But I am appreciate u keep visiting my blog and INCREASE MY AMOUNT OF VISITOR.
IF U WERE MAD WHEN U READING THIS .
THANKS AND CONGRATZ. u are damn it jealous me.
Jealous my NO FEELING on ur spam and this is all because I AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE WITH MY LOVE ONE AND MAKE ME FEEL I DON'T NEED TO PUT A FUCK ON U.

The reason I delete my CHATBOX?
I don't like the feeling of heartache,especially the silence heartache from my LOVED DARLING.
Baby,I know you will feel unhappy when u saw all of these shits,so,I delete it.
You hate I delete it cause U feel I done nothing wrong and WHY I NEED TO DELETE IT.
but for me,I am actually fight for nothing,those ppl are not the people in my world.
They are just not even can be seen by my eye.
So,forget bout them and just don't let them get into my life,don't let them spam me.

MY lovely CHATBOX.
Thanks for ur accompaniment for these one years plus.
Sorry for deleting you,blame those retards but don't blame ur owner ok?
ILY TOO. Muahahahaha ! ~~~♥♥♥

No comments: