Saturday, September 11, 2010

♥ Sushi Zanmai =) + Camwhore + Pub + Cinema (Lowyat + Pavillion )♥

This is my pretty old dress.. Don't blame on my outfit cause currently I had increase a pretty much KG and so... Lots of dresses and pants can't really fit me already.Say Buh-bYE to them.

hEy ! i WILL keep fit but... MAYBE NOT NOW XD Bahahahahahaahahaha ! ^^
Gimme a little more time to enjoy my food + drinks first.And enjoy my fat-ness as well..
Lameeeee =(

I wanna introduce u guys a MAN who name Danny aka the diamond guy.
31 years old and have tons of money but not looking for girlfriend , enjoying his single life here.
AND he can always play with us,hang out with us and even gambling with us till late night.
His interest will always with hunting new pets ! Maybe baby like NEX5 but his budget for having a new DSLR will be around 40k which can make my eye open pretty big !
And his another new pet will be FAIR-LADY or AUDI TT which he will not buy RECOND but wanna buy a pretty FIRST HAND and YES,he is baby house's owner. But actually he always wanna treat us eat this and that (maybe the amount he treat will be more than the rental ==) but we always pay him back,cause we prefer FAIR AND SQUARE =)

He take his shower time pretty slow,maybe wanna apply his face mask 0.0
Therefore,me and baby play with the camera first while waiting the so call PRINCESS =)

Here we go.....









danny's pet.
Chocolate.
When you bark,he will bark,when you 'miao',he will look at you and 25degree turn his face.
Damn cute!!
When he is busy,you say CHOCOLATE 'ZOU ZOU'(walkwalk),
no matter how busy he was,he will look at you.. XD
I LOVE HIM !


He licked me ! I feel suffer for this shot !

his 25 degree head-turning ! Cute !
Okay..
The SO CALLED PRINCESS is ready and we sit on his another pet-HONDA ACCORD
to ciao for our SUSHI ZANMAI which located LOWYAT !! =D
My always first choice for Japanese food (excluding TAO,cause I have not try it yet )

Our order menu include:
1. Chawanmushi
2. Kappa Maki
3. Corokke ( I forget to put out the picture =( --)
4 .Gyu-don
5. Kani-Tama-don
6. Ebi-Furai-don
7. Yasai Tempura
8. Una-Tama-Sushi

(As translate by Hiro Kun )







The food was awesome ! Marvelous !
full-mark + thumb up + ***** 5 stars =)


The danny aka PRINCESS aka The diamond guy + HIRO KUN AKA MY BABY !!

=)
my baby and me =)
And next station we reach Spazzio BAR.Cafe !
Carlsberg is always their choice,
they ordered a bucket and I had been force to drink it.
UNFAIR RIGHT ? !!
HMMMMMMMMMM !







Chit-chat non-stop and at last,we bump the ass to cinema.
龙凤店!
To be honest,both of the kids slept in the cinema and I am the one who watch the movie
and here to complain ! HIRO KUN CAN SLEEP UNTIL THROW ME HIS TANTRUM !
hmmmmmmmm !! bad bad bad !!!
No more cantonese movie for him !
UHM !!!
But I will be the one who sleep if watch those INCEPTION ==
LOL.but still,we have tried to watch some movie that end up with happiness for us,
first example will be the latest show we watch : STEP UP 3 !
Then still have the 恋爱通告 and still the SALT ! =)

hmmm !
selamat hari raya to all of the islamic friend and especially my future xiao yi, xiao yi zhang =)
and.. i wanna bathe now and jom to sushi zanmai again.. bahahahaha ! so u guys know la,this is quite an old post =D i am lazy pig !

No comments: