Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy birthday Part1,Prince AND Princess in d house ~

I think that,the day I will be most appreciate for every year is..My birthday.
Maybe because.
I feel that birthday is my day! Awww!

Thanks Cyrus for the nail-art.
Mickey accompany me for birthday too!
Shooo sweeeetttt~

My look for the day.
Everything looks okay?
Hmmmm.

Hubby in the house =)





After discussion,after took our small and little 4-inch cake.
We headed to TGI Friday for our dinner.
First time stick my butt to there,
manyak desperate.LOL.
The interior design of the restaurant.
Is nice huh?


Am taking the menu!
Hubby is choosing his meal.
When I saw the menu,my first minded runs to,OMG,IT IS SO EXPENSIVE
hubby said: don't worry this.
Me:Cannot~
Hubby: at least not today.

owwww.so sweet!
I bring my mickey along too!
hehe~
Kiissu~
Thxx.. ish ish~

Chocolate chips milkshake~
Already cost RM11.90/+16%
My hand already shaking.
I think I could have chicken chop for this price already.
HMMMM!
The starter of our meal. RM20.90+16%
OMG!
No eye see.
I ordered this,and forgone my main course.
But this is realllyyy niceeee!
I LOVE THE TASTE SO MUCH
and the portion is enough for 2ppl~
awwww!

This is baby's choice.
MAIN COURSE.
RM25.90FOR A PASTA?
OMG! +16%
BUT it is really nice~

kesian.
we share it.
but both of us was full~
sharing is caring.

my gila baby wanna order steak actually~
RM49.90-RM100++
I stopped him for that.
IT IS TOO WASTING!

Hehe,have some camwhore ba~
since we paid a lot for it~
haha~









I love the way he smile,
first time he smile and capture the pic.

Cake time.
This cake was really delicious.
AND
It is cutie~ hehe~






Actually the staff have sing me happy birthday and it have a video recorded.
But the space needed to be uploaded is too big~
aghh! i WILL try on do something for it to let you guys watch it~

this is just my part 1~
another 2 parts for me to go~
stay tuned!
hehe~


happy birthday to me! princess.bu

No comments: