Saturday, March 26, 2011

My birthday celebration-part2.With babies

As my previous blog stated,I treasure my birthday so much.
Of course I will have a well-plan and well-prepared to celebrate my birthday.
Maybe I am just too care about the day I opened my little eye?
Haha! YUP ! Luyi is opened her little eyes on 18TH MARCH.
See the world clearly and bring the love to everyone's heart.
But of course ... I am just a very ordinary girl.
People hate me too. Haha~ =)

Start my day with styling the hair.
Thanks my personal hair-stylist -MR HANDA KUN.
Does it looks nice?
ANSWER GORGEOUS WILL DO =)


Thanks to my MR CYRUS SENG for the nail
&
the MAKE UP.

Yea,maybe sometimes,just don't look down on man's hand.
They can create some miracle on woman's appearance too!
hahahaha!
After everything...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-dAAAAAAA!
Dress like a princess.
As am still too young to be queen.
So am just enjoying be princess.


Venue:Garden Cafe-MidValley.




Such a nice place.
Take a photo. ChikChak.
Always like the honey and the bee.
Tee-Hee.
Wait for all the attendance.
Of course,ALL OF MY BELOVED.MY BB.MY EVERYTHING.
.
.
.
They reached.
Start to plan for dinner of the day!
and they pointed at this and that.
and.they decided.

My love choice:
My choice:
I don't know why I choose this,maybe of the attraction of the salted egg and the logo of chef's recommend.
And below are my babies choice.




After the meal.
Cup-cakes time!
My design for my birthday cakes this year.
Is so lovely.
Have macbook,chanel,high heels,mickey,and of course.JC BRACELET.Haha!
It is just so lovely.
Thanks to isabellakek =)
My love always.
happy birthday 19th princess-bu

My mickey mouse .
My mickey necklace and the cuppie cakey
arhhhhhhh...
hahahahha.
Make a wish.
Make a wish.
Blow blow blow.
Thanks for all who attended to my little party.









I help my little cuttie pie to take this picture.
Hope you happy in every single day and get more and more mature.
Heee!
Cheers.
Lastly.
My present of the year!
From my loved and my dad.
Thanks!



No comments: