Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rojak Post ! =)

HELLO EVERYONE!
It's been days I didn't update blog..No wifi here,currently at cyber cafe.Hmmm

am here to introduce this game to i-phone and i-pad even i-pod-touch users.
POPSTAR!!
Omg! Im so addicted of it..can everyday play play play.
It is like a game needa use your brain to think and think!
if you break 2 bricks will be 10marks each and when u break 3 bricks will be 15marks each.
Each stage have a score and you needa pass through it and when you left less than 10bricks you will get bonus marks! play it and you know what am i crapping now~LOL!

And it's not my I-pad.am now so broke,this is hiro's brother-kazuhito handa I-pad!
hehe,he treated me to play it days and nights and am ipad owner for 2-3days.HAHA!
It's nice and have a huge screen compared to iphone and ipod touch!
Gain more satisfaction!!


As the left hand side mickey mouse is my little baby,own it quite a time.
BUT I GET NEW MICKEY.MY RIGHT HAND SIDE!
it's my present for 10th monthsary.Thanks baby!how sweet it could be.
I have not only mickey.but rose,candy,and a little cute kumakuma and little tiger.
Candy and the two little keychain is very precious to me,cause it gain so hard from the machine candy ! use about 20bucks or more than i guess. 2 little kiddo! hahaha!


I show you the different types of candy...
My hair cut.
Holding my precious long hair and say byebye! haha!
anyways,am here with no regret cause my baby have a good hand.
OMG!MY BACK VIEW IS ACTUALLY LIKE THAT??!!
don't worry,it will be covered and you actually see nothing like this,cause it hides internally!
hehe!

We are now addicted to cook!
This is how our breakfast looks like.
Juices,cheese hotdogs,hams,ommelete ~
woho~ This is our lunch..
Soup,vege,chicken with potatoes.
Overall okay.but actually the taste of the chicken potatoes is not really nice!
LMAO.







Another meal for us.
ham,egg,sausage,juice,japanese curry,mushroom soup and maggi noodles.
NOOMNOOMNOOM!






Both of them are my customers.!hehe!
can get more view of customer in my facebook album~
Just cut
Hair rebonding,cut,treatment and purchases of crystal oil.
.
.
.
.
My pretty old picture..
Sweet sweet love!



Okay,if times for me to say byebye! love all~

No comments: