Friday, April 8, 2011

My Queen . MUMMY april TAN birthday bash.

My mummy.My queen.
BIRTHDAY!
faster sing :
HAPPy BIrthDAy TO yoU. HAPPy BIrthDAy TO yoU. HAPPy BIrthDAy TO MAMA. HAPPy BIrthDAy TO yoU~

1st of APRIL is APRIL tan's birthday !
and after considered and thru 100 times of *shaking head*.
hmm. we decided stick our butt to V1. =)
Puchong.THX to PrincessBu idea.
you are always welcome *devil smile*

Some of my photo on car.
*blush*

Say hi to Mama! hellloooooo *all the children follow and say*
hahaha~ good imagination . yea, aPRIl tan she is.
my bestie moma!
always help me in trouble!
This is IPAD?
no. this is the restaurant's menu!
=) proud to say that.
hubby!it's people menu!
not belongs to you. don't be too happy!
hahaha!
My mickey birthday's hat.
hahaha~ niCe!
baby,please don't tie me with the rubber thinggy.
I am afraid of get hurt while the rubber break.
Cyrus Seng and I.
of course.
my love =)
tEEhee!


Nice tea.
am too fair?
lols.is the fault of the flash.
but it looks nice.love it =)

Well.
I have a very unique habit.
I like to visit the washroom of those classy place.
I am just like to take a look on the design of a washroom.
Here are something very special.
As you all can see, the restaurant are all with ferrari design.include a huge ferrari (without engine) at the entrance, the seat are also with ferrari concept and even washroom.
BRAVO!

when you step this.
it will come out with bubbles,hand-showergel.
when you turn this.
water comes out!
haha.my piggy face.
Okay now.
the important part.
dishes serve!

our orders.
kevin:nasi lemak
april-spaghetti
cyrus-chicken chop
me and baby- cheese chicken chop , hotdog bread with chips.




Blow cake time!! =)
photo will do the talk.










To let you all be clearer,cost of the restaurant isn't that much,is just something like station-1 or even cheaper in some meal like RM8 for my hotdog bread.RM29.90 cheese chicken chop and nasi lemak RM14.90. exclude taxes and charges.

Foods are not really fantastic but take a try will be recommended. =)

lastly.
HAPPY birthday =)

No comments: