Saturday, May 28, 2011

X.X~~~♥♥♥

Am staying outside 5days a week,
staying at home 2days a week..

It is hard for me to decide where and which is better for me.
But,
I like the way for being like this.

I like to hide from people when I am stress.
Somehow,I can go shopping alone.
Is kinda weirdo but it's really a way for me to release my stress.

It is quite fun to walk along the street alone.
Seeing people walk pass you by and facing people who you don't know.
At least they don't know you,is always better than people who know you!
If they don't know me,I can always be real,rather than facing people who are so fake.
If there are people who know you,you couldn't hide like I cannot say that HE IS MY BOYFRIEND IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY.
Is a torture.Even dare not to answer calls when he called me.
But I can shout loudly to people who I don't know,even pointing my finger to my love one and shout! I LOVE YOU !
but if I did the same thing at home,there will be lots and lots problem happen.
AS DAD AND MUM COME FIRST:: YOU KNOW,WE DON'T LIKE HIM.
THEN COME OUT A BURATHHER ..
should say that it is a friction for me and my family!

But I didn't blame.
cause you don't know him well.
at least.he is not the shadow in your mind! =)

well.
hope bad luck get far away from me!
I need some good lucks =)




1 comment:

Mademoiselle said...

hello! do check us out..shop here with us with more quality clothing and self handpicked imported items!
http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com