Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My new phone♥♥

AT LAST ! I bought new phone
Honestly,I didn't think before I could get myself an I-phone4 because it is really pricy and I not really like electronic stuff,I like bagssssss okay?! HAHA!

Thanks so much for all my sponsorship as below!
I love you guys !!


* forgive me for taking a knife and force you guys to sponsor me *
AND I KNOW
.
.
you guys LOVE me!!
DONT SAY :"NO"
please please please
HAHA!




Ignore my ugly silly dumb face!

And now...

I would like to introduce my sponsorship.
First sponsorship.
of course my darling , he always wanna me to get myself something.

♥♥
THANKS !
RM500 =) =) =) =)
Next,my beloved gorgor =)
He pay for RM300!
actually he said that,I will clear after the amount that you are lacking for.
but.........
I DONT WANT ! =)♥♥
THIS IS THE VIP IN MY LIFE!
my dad.
He ask me he should pay me how much and he even brought me to
Leisure Mall digi counter and I have doubt before whether wanna use fully sponsorship
by him or not and I even can get the WHITE!
but...I don't want.
I like the way you all sharing the love for me!
AND with the method,I will more in love with my IPHONE 4!
so,at last he said : RM300 same as jiejie okay ?
* and actually if i demand for more he will give me but I answer : ENOUGH !
=)
♥♥
BIG HUGIES AND KISSES
XOXO XOXO XOXO
My sister sponsor me RM300 too!
I have begged for her tons of time and I keep say : jiejie...jiejie...Jieeee...jiejie...jiejie...please please please please until uncountable,
at last, I saw RM300 cash on the table.
Thanks GOD ! ♥♥ XOXO
AND
I am the one who clear up the rest....
know how much I cleared?
RM100
No cheat no cheat ! =)
HAPPY !
XOXO to you guys!
You guys are all VIP in my life! you guys are so awesome ! =)

No comments: