Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy bubu's Day













Happy Bubu's Day.

Firstly,I would like to thank for all who attend.
And nevertheless those who contribute a lot.
Millions thank!

Hair-Stylist : JEFF
Make-up artist : CYRUS
Organizer + Big sponsorship : Loraine
Drive and Carry : Kennie and CheeHoe

I am so glad that all of you together with me and celebrate this memorable 20th birthday!

Venue : Renaissance Hotel.

Activities : Dine in - Sagano Japanese Restaurant = Buffet Dinner
Games and Liquor session.
-2chivas had been finished by us.

Everyone enjoyed the night I trust and I am really pretty touching.

Thanks for the present.
@Roses by CheeHoe.
@Tedbaker by Cyrus
@Watch by Mummy
@Hair treatment dandruff Shampoo by my stylist

AND EVERYTHING FROM MY SOUL SISTER LORAINE ♥

Thanks for hubby sing birthday song for me from Japan.

I love you guys! you guys rocks! ♥

No comments: